The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives California residents (“You”) rights regarding the collection, use, sharing, and selling of Your personal information. DecoPac, Inc. (“We”) values Your privacy, and so We will work with You to exercise Your rights under the CCPA. Importantly, the rights You receive under the law may vary, depending on both the request and the requestor. For that reason, if You contact us to exercise one of Your rights under the CCPA, We may limit our response accordingly.
Depending on your state of residence, you may have five rights:
- The right to opt out of the “sale” of Your personal information.
- The right to request deletion of Your personal information.
- The right to access the personal information We have collected about You in the preceding 12 months.
- The right to be free from discrimination if You exercise Your rights under the CCPA.
- The right to correct inaccurate personal information.
If you are a California resident, You may initiate Your request to exercise one of these rights by calling us at 1-800-332-6722, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also complete our web form below.